YUMI TECHNICIANS ET AL: All of the contents of this website are protected from copying under Canadian and international copyright laws and treatises. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, translation or other use of materials in this website without the author's (Fawns & Fellows™) express written permission is prohibited. A hyperlink from another website to this site is only permitted with written permission.
FAWNS + FELLOWS™
KERATIN LASH LIFT
Finally, an alternative to lash extensions, fake eyelashes,
multiple coats of mascara and prescription lash serums.
Your natural lashes, lifted, curled, darkened and glossed with
a keratin treatment - for 8 to 12 weeks! No removal required.
Throw away your eyelash curler, put away your expensive mascara...
Look like you wake up in makeup!
The first Canadian exclusively trained in Los Angeles by famed Master Trainer Elysee Zhadikpur, Rebecca Starr has made the Lash Lift famous in Canada and synonymous with the Fawns & Fellows™ day spa!
L.A. educated - Vancouver perfected:
Miss Starr has developed a unique style, using proprietary tools and techniques, and only the finest products available to give clients the best lift and tint possible.
Accept no imitations, and book with the original VanCity Keratin Lash Lift guru...
Clients have flown from New York, Hawaii, across Canada and have driven up from the States just to get a coveted appointment with Miss Starr!
The wait times are real...
We appreciate your patience and pre-booking efforts!
NEW CLIENT?: Book/Waitlist Online - Details Below
EXISTING CLIENT?: Check your Return Client calendar link for availability
Book online for your next Keratin Lash Lift treatment by Rebecca Starr - Canada's original certified Keratin Lash Lift technician! Text or e-mail with any questions if they are not addressed by the FAQ's below (no phone calls, booking or wait list inquiries please):
Read below for FAQ's, photos, and more detail!
ABOUT THE TREATMENT:
You will relax on an estheticians bed in our private studio with music of your choice, or sleep in silence during the 5 step treatment. Depending on the length and density of your natural lashes, the procedure will take about 90 minutes to complete. As you relax with your eyes closed, your lower lashes will be protected using an anti-aging treatment gel pad while the keratin lifting treatment is applied, along with a lash boosting tint. Finally your eyes will be cleaned, and prepped for the next 24 hours with a keratin treatment mascara.
Many clients find the treatment so comfortable that they drift off to sleep!
Loved by models and celebrities such as Bar Refaeli, Kylie Jenner, and Karrueche Tran!
The secret that is already popular overseas, and preps models for mascara commercials is finally revealed!
Is there any deposit required?
Not at the moment. But...
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
We care about our beloved clients and want to accommodate as many of you as possible with as short of wait times as possible... Last minute cancellations, rescheduling and forgotten appointments causes others to miss out - which isn't cool. So, please be mindful of the following rules, or you will be asked to pay IN FULL ahead of another appointment if you do not obey the following rules:
- 48 HOUR RULE: In the event that you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment for any reason at all, you MUST reschedule 48 hours (or more) prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Ensure to book your appointment dates and times carefully, taking into consideration all before and after care! Last minute changes because you need to swim or wear eye makeup within 24 hours are not accepted.
- Put it in your calendar... Write it on your forehead... Whatever YOU need to do to ensure YOU can make it to your appointment. We send a courtesy reminder before your appointment, but are not responsible for reminding you 48 hours prior to your appointment. (We are all adults here and can all manage our own lives, right?)
- Rescheduled appointments can be difficult to accommodate - keep in mind there could be a wait time.
In order to reschedule online bookings please refer to your confirmation e-mail.
- Tardiness in excess of a few minutes will likely not allow time for a complete service, and may be cancelled at Fawns & Fellows™ discretion.
- No-shows and last minute cancellations get you on a list you don't want to be on: In order to book again you will need to pay ahead in full to schedule all future appointments.
- Just like your local pizza place when ordering online, we may require you to confirm your appointments from time-to-time, and will expect a response to the texts/e-mails sent to the number/e-mail address you use to make the booking or your appointment may be cancelled at Fawns & Fellows discretion due to non-response.
Want to know more about how the competition in the lash enhancement world stacks up? See below....
No need to create an account with the booking system.... Book below by choosing your date and time!
Available Appointments: If you don't see any GREEN availability on a date**, it means we are fully booked that day. :-( Keep in mind the full year is not bookable - only a few months are released at a time.
Wait List: When you add yourself to a YELLOW wait list time slot you will not receive a confirmation.
- If there are multiple people on the same wait list time slot, and there is a cancellation, then the booking system will automatically notify*** wait list clients on a first-come first-served basis.
- It will continue through the wait list in 10 minute increments, and until someone accepts the appointment each notified client has the ability to accept.
- You can wait list for as many time slots as you wish that work with your schedule. Unfortunately, you must sign up for each time slot separately... But a little work and typing can pay off! ;-)
- Please remember that the wait list and notification system is not a guarantee to secure an appointment - act fast to avoid disappointment. Also, please note that due to tight scheduling it is impossible to fill no-show or last minute cancellation spots.
- In order to accept a wait list appointment you must CANCEL any future booking first, as we only allow one appointment per person within an 8 week period.
- NO DOUBLE BOOKING ALLOWED OR HOLDING MULTIPLE TIME SLOTS: If the system notifies us of a client making two bookings within an 8 week time period we will be contacting you to choose one immediately or they will all be cancelled 24 hours after contacting you.
New clients must wait list below for cancellations! Green 'available' appointments rarely exist: Due to high demand and a full return client roster since opening in 2014 we allow our regular clientele to have a first crack at booking. Any unfilled time slots will be released to the general public on the 15th the month prior.
Next release for unfilled bookings: November 15th (at 11:59 pm) for December bookings!
*Return clients: Login to your personal e-mailed link!
Disclaimer: If you receive an error message, you are not booked; Only our master schedule of appointment times can be honored. When unforeseen circumstances arise (including but not limited to: injury/illness, weather, building issues) appointments may be cancelled at the sole discretion of Fawns & Fellows™ without liability. Appointments are non-transferable between other clients and third parties.
Comparison to other lash treatments:
While everyone has their favorite way to enhance their lashes, and all are effective means to attain
varying degrees of results, here's why we love to incorporate Yumi Lashes™ products into our customized Lash Lift!
Keratin Lash Lift Lashes:
- Lasts 8-12 weeks
- No fills required
- No removal required
- Resculpts, lifts, darkens and curves the lashes
- Save time in the morning (most don't want to wear mascara after a treatment; no need for a curler)
- No need to avoid swimming, working out, saunas or steam rooms
- Ability to use ANY mascara, eye makeup or makeup remover
- Eyes appear brighter, with a wide-eyed, lifted, open look
- More natural looking than other alternatives; you but better
- No need to 'untangle' lashes with a special brush and you can still rub your eyes!
- Great for everyone and every eye shape - make the most of your lashes:
- Straight lashes appear lifted and more open
- Tightly curled lashes are softened to show off true length
- No harsh chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Paraben and formaldehyde-free
- Can still wear false lashes, if desired
- Can be performed prior to eyelash extensions, if desired
- EU approved (which has some of the most rigorous cosmetics standards in the world)
- Great for men too! Like a mini eye-lift. Tailored to suit men with downwards-turned lashes.
- Not very long lasting
- Costly refils and removal
- Not always natural looking
- High maintenance wear and care rules
- Doesn't curl or darken the natural lashes
- Many clients report lash loss and damage
- Various brands made in various countries, under different standards
- Common allergies and irritation to glues
- Combersome and time consuming
- Difficult to apply for some people
- Short lived payoff
- Some find the need to bring glue on the go for touch-ups
- Not always natural looking
- Common allergies and irritation to glues
- Curls the lashes from the tips, so lashes actually appear shorter
- Harsh, noxious and dangerous chemicals
- Drying and damaging to the lashes
- Usually extra money to tint the lashes
- Cheap tinting products used
- Thin lash appearance and inconsistent curl
- Short-lived results
- Must be use consistently to maintain results
- Lashes appear 'stretched' and scattered
- Can make lashes appear bent and crooked
- Prescription required for effective formulas
- Can change color of iris permanently if not careful
- Darkens the skin around the eyes
- Can cause irritation
All of the contents of this website are protected from copying under Canadian and international copyright laws and treatises. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, translation or other use of materials in this website without the author's (Fawns & Fellows™) express written permission is prohibited. A hyperlink from another website to this site is only permitted with written permission.
*Prices subject to change without notice
**Additional dates may be released at the discretion of the Company at any time, without notice, subject to availability.
***Fawns & Fellows™ is not responsible for any costs associated with receiving notifications (i.e. texts). You will be notified for every selected wait list time slot that becomes available, and Fawns & Fellows™ cannot remove you from future notifications even if you have obtained an appointment or no longer wish to be on the wait list(s).